Thursday, September 18, 2008

When I got to uni this morning I was a little late and felt quite tired and when I walked in my mind couldn't keep track so I decided to lie out in the sun for a while instead. :)

I had my first appointment with my new physio this afternoon, she seemed lovely. Hopefully it will bring some improvements - I'll be happy with just the tiniest bit! I finally feel like I'm going somewhere, little bit by bit. It's so good to have found people who know what they're talking about who are on the coast! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with the Sydney pain clinic once I have the chance, my timetable is impossible this semester but I would like to see them again just because they were very good.

I wish I could get uni on track, I guess all I can do is ask for more time and if they won't allow it then there's not much else I can do. It would just feel like such a waste, to watch a whole year of study and effort go down the drain. Fingers crossed.


I like watching the wind in the trees, imagining all I could do with a blank canvas, day dreaming and looking over old photographs realising that it feels like just yesterday.





4 comments:

zaty said...

chronically ill for real dani?
im sorry to hear that,but what illness exactly..if you're ok w sharing it:)

im actually kind of bored to death right now..so i go all around,reading ppl's blogs..sorry if you find it annoying(^-^)"

proud piece of god's clay said...

Hi!
I know that we have never met, and yet, I know where you are coming from in some ways. I struggle with constant pain, from my hip, and have recently had my pain spread. My muscles constantly ache, and my joints crack and feel like sharp stabbing pains. I know how hard it is to continue life amidst pain.
Please keep posting. I know it is healing for me to write. Your honesty and vulnerability is beautiful.
Be strong and do not fear.

Danielle Kiemel said...

Thank you :)

It's good to come across people who understand what it's like, I'm sorry you have to deal with it as well.. it's so hard when the pain spreads throughout your body.

proud piece of god's clay said...

Hi!
Your strength amazes me. As well as your vulnerability and your desire to be "real". It's beautiful. Pain is so difficult; from my experience, it can be so controlling, and yet, it gives you such a beautiful outlook on life. I only wish I had appreciated my healthy body, while I had it, more than I did! But I am so thankful for all I have. Stay strong!