Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things are hard

I am about to fail out of uni this semester and there's nothing I can do about it. I am trying to hard but have been getting nowhere. Uni means so much to be, I cannot handle the thought of having wasted and entire year after all the effort, all the hell I have been through.


As bad as things are, there is always something beautiful to be admired.


Last night there was a red moon rising over the ocean, so I took my camera down there and took photos, just sitting by the ocean watching the waves crashing on the shore. The ocean was glowing red. It's amazing, the world really is amazing. That's what keeps me going through the hardest times.

The smallest of things give me hope.

2 comments:

Melanie Gloerfelt said...

Hi...!

I have no idea how I found your blog, but I did somehow...and I am so glad I did...

Thank you for your honesty about what you are experiencing...

Be strong and courageous.

Danielle Kiemel said...

I just saw this comment now and wanted to say thank you for your lovely words :)