Monday, October 6, 2008

Photographs.


Looking through photos just from this year, it’s crazy how much things change so quickly. I could not have known just how much this year would change me. Friendships have been lost. Some, friendships I thought would last forever. Other friendships have grown closer. Trust has been completely shattered. Those closest to me will understand the meaning behind that. I’ve been overseas and literally fallen in love with Ireland and Paris. I met all my Irish family and it felt amazing to become part of such a big family. I cannot wait to go back next year.


The girl in those photos from the start of this year, I hardly even recognise her. She feels so far away from who I am now. Everything is just so different.

2 comments:

Marc said...

Hello,

I read your blogs and am deeply inspired by the authenticity of your writing, photos and lists. A beautiful soul you are!

Marc

zaty said...

my japanese teacher gave me something that she brought from japan..(i dont remember what they call that) but it's a picture of flowers and there's something written on it..i got a pic of sunflower:)
i wanted to share w you the words written on the pic,

未来のことは誰にも分かんないから
ときどき不安にもなるけど
見えない未来を信じて
今日もまた頑張ろう。。。

no one knows what the future has for us
sometimes we may hv fear for it
but believe the unseen future
and as for today,again,keep on giving your best...
(maybe i translated it awfully,it's better actually)

this ws written by a lady who is sick at the moment and dont have the strength to do things like other people do..she dont even go to school because of her bad health condition..she gave these poetic writings to her friends who send her cards or letters..

i thought this is quite meaningful..i hope you find it so too(^.^)"